IMPERIAL TRAVEL DARTS LEAGUE RULES
1. All entrance fees are to be paid with signing on form and returned by the closing date. There will be no late entries to any competition.
2. No person can enter a competition unless they have signed on for a team.
3. You may sign on new players on the night.
4. A player may transfer teams once in any league at a cost of £2.00.
5. Only one current Super League player may play in a match.
6. Points will be awarded per leg.
7. The singles and doubles are to be drawn by the opposing captain/sec.
8. The bust rule applies in all games and competitions.
9. Matches to be played singles best of three 501, doubles one game 601 and 1001 to finish.
10. You require a min of four players for a match to be played.
11. Captains/Secretaries are to be played prior to the 1001.
12. Captains/Secretaries may nominate one player who ONLY in their absence may play on their behalf.
13. The home team are to throw first in all games except if singles are tied 1-1 in which case you bull up.
14. The home team are to provide a chalker and away team a checker.
15. Auto scorers are allowed but each team have the right to ask for the score to be done manually.
16. The board is to be 5ft 8inches from the floor to the bull and the throw is to be 7ft 9inches from the face of the board.
17. All home teams are to provide food for the visiting team.
18. All losers of the singles are to offer the winner a courtesy drink.(half)
19. Anyone under the age of 18yrs must have the landlords permission to play in his pub.
20. Any postponement of a match must be agreed by both capt/secs of each team and the league sec must be notified at the earliest opportunity and rearranged in slots provided in fixtures table.
21. If any team fails to turn up after not giving 24hrs notice then the offended team will be awarded all of the points.
22. If the above occurs the offending team will be fined £10.00 to go to home teams caterers.
23. Teams are to be at the venue for 8.15 to start at 8.30.
24. Games may at the discretion of the home team captain be claimed as follows.
8.40 1st game 8.50 2nd game 9.00 the match.
25. The winning team is responsible for phoning in the results the following day and to post off the scorecard.
26. Any protest or complaint must be put in writing within 7 days of match.
27. The darts committee shall have the final decision in all matches.
28. If a team withdraws from the league prior to it ending then all individuals will be removed from remaining competitions.
29. For any team claiming points for cancelled or no show games then capt and secs will be awarded and 8 team points only.
30. If any team withdraws then all points will be deducted from the tables.
PLEASE NOTE THESE RULES HAVE BEEN KEPT TO A MINIMUM AS THIS IS A FRIENDLY LEAGUE SO PLEASE TREAT IT ACCORDINGLY IF ANY QUERIES ON THE NIGHT TIMS MOBILE IS 0777 5514616